www.postalexperience.com/pos: If you want to participate in the USPS Customer Experience Survey, check this post. Here you can find complete information about USPS Customer Experience Survey. That is, in this post, we have included the instructions using which you can complete your survey easily. Also, we have provided the survey rules and requirements. Check further details in the below section.
USPS also known as United States Postal Services invites its customers to share their views and opinions. The customer’s feedback is used for the betterment of the services. Postalexperience.com/pos is the official survey site of USPS. You need to visit this site in order to participate in the USPS Customer Experience Survey. The survey includes a few questionnaire and customers need to answer them genuinely. It can be completed in a few minutes and the good part is you can win the rewards for giving your feedback. Below, we have updated the survey instructions, rules and requirements. Check them in detail.
PostalExperience USPS survey at www.postalexperience.com/pos
USPS Customer Experience Survey – Postal Experience
You need to give genuine feedback based on your most recent experience. These are the rules and requirements that you have to fulfill for participating in the survey:
- Employees working at USPS and their immediate family members are not allowed to take part in the survey.
- You should have at least 18 years or more, to get an entry into the survey.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States.
- You must have made at least one purchase at the local post office of USPS.
- You must have a PC or a laptop or a smartphone with internet access.
- You need to have knowledge of English or Spanish language.
After fulfilling the above rules and requirements, you need to follow these instructions in order to complete the USPS Survey successfully:
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official survey site of USPS or click on the official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the USPS Survey website.
- First, select the language of your choice.
- Click ‘Next’ and then you will land on a new page.
- Read the information provided on the screen and click ‘Next’.
- Then, enter the zip code printed at the top of your receipt.
- Again click ‘Next’ and enter the required details.
- After that, select the location and date of your visit
- And then, click ‘Next’ to proceed.
- Now, you need to answer all the survey questions genuinely.
- After completing, submit your survey.
USPS Customer Experience Survey – Rewards
USPS hands out rewards in return to the valuable feedback given by the customers. This feedback will help the organization in serving its customers better. Anyways, For taking part in USPS Customer Experience Survey, you will be rewarded. The following are the details related to it.
- Upon the completion of the survey, you may either win the cash rewards or stamps/first-class stamps.
- You may also receive the coupon code.
- You can use that code to obtain first-class stamps at your local post office.
- Write that code on your receipt and use it on your next visit.
- And, do not forget to carry the receipt with you.
The United States Postal Service (USPS; also known as the Post Office, U.S. Mail, or Postal Service) is an independent agency of the United States federal government responsible for providing postal service in the United States, including its insular areas and associated states. It is one of the few government agencies explicitly authorized by the United States Constitution. The USPS is the operator of the largest civilian vehicle fleet in the world. It was formed in the year 1971.
The United States Postal Service employs some 617,000 workers, making it the third-largest civilian employer in the United States behind the federal government and Wal-Mart. Each day, according to the Government’s submissions here, the United States Postal Service delivers some 660 million pieces of mail to as many as 142 million delivery points. As of 2016, the USPS operates 31,585 post offices and locations in the U.S., and delivers 153.4 billion pieces of mail annually. The USPS as of February 2015 has 617,254 active employees and operated 211,264 vehicles in 2014. The USPS as of February 2015 has 617,254 active employees and operated 211,264 vehicles in 2014.
In case you are looking for a job at USPS then it will show you the way. USPS has a lot of jobs in the offer for the citizens. These are the jobs that USPS offers: Delivery & Operations, Corporate, Students & Graduates, Transitioning Military. You can visit the official site to know more about the job, payment details, employee benefits and much more.
Visit this link to know more: USPS Careers
USPS Customer Support – Contact Details:
If you have any queries, then you can contact the customer support team of USPS. Below are the contact details:
- Customer Service Number: 1-800-275-8777
- TDD/TTY Relay: Call 1-800-877-8339. Ask for 1-800-275-8777
- Email for Technical Support: email@example.com
- Official website: www.usps.com
USPS Hours of Operation:
USPS works in the following hours. Timings may vary based on location and sometimes it depends on mail volumes.
- Monday – 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET
- Tuesday – 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET
- Wednesday – 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET
- Thursday – 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET
- Friday – 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET
- Saturday – 8 AM – 6 PM ET
- Sunday – CLOSED
That is all about the PostalExperience.com Survey. We hope that this information was useful for you. If you still have any questions or doubts regarding this post, kindly let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)